FREE Shipping on all orders
Top Selling Products
Buy the best Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum & Pure Organic CBD Oil Online in Canada. Made from 100% Canadian hemp derived cannabis. Free shipping on all orders!
Best Pure Organic oils made in Canada.
About CBD Magic
Our purpose is three-fold. First, we are committed to creating some of the highest quality organic CBD canada products for Canadians to enjoy. Second, we constantly strive to provide the best customer service for everyone to experience. And thirdly, our never-ending pursuit of ensuring that you get your products each time and on time.
We’re proud to have developed some of the most advanced technology. After many years of perfecting our production process, we’ve allowed ourselves to streamline our Full Spectrum oil and Water-Soluble nanotechnology to the world. It’s our goal to serve you with the best possible product there is.
We use 100% organic hemp seed oils for our products. It contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids which are great for heart & brain health. It has also been noted that hemp seed oil is highly nutritious and may benefit the skin.
We are committed to developing some of the best and innovative products out there in Canada. It’s one of the core values of our company, where we put all of our effort, passion, and love into doing what’s best for the world. Helping people feel and be great with natural pain relief.
And of course it’s unfortunate that the world has been affected by a lethal disease, however it’s never been more important to be positive and vigilant about your health. That’s why our products can make a positive difference in your health and your life.
We’ve worked diligently over the past several months to develop state-of-the-art products that everyone can enjoy and benefit from. We truly believed in the power of it and the potential it has to make a dramatic impact on health.
It’s been scientifically proven time and time again that our products can help one find relief from pains and aches, reduced inflammation, better mood and cognitive thinking and more! It’s a secret that’s starting to spread to the masses as everyone’s beginning to realize how effective and helpful these products are.
Another well-known compound, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), is responsible for the “high” from the strong psychoactive properties of cannabis.
CBD, on the other hand, is non-impairing. This means that it does not cause a high, euphoria, or impairment that people associate with cannabis use. It has other properties that have contributed to its rise in popularity as an alternative remedy. These include pain-relieving properties and anti-inflammatory, antianxiety, Pain Relief and antipsychotic effects.
Types of CBD
There are three different forms of CBD.
- CBD isolate: This is a pure form of CBD. In a CBD isolate oil, the only active ingredient is CBD.
- Full-spectrum CBD: This contains all the phytochemicals in the cannabis plant, including various other cannabinoids, terpenes, and oils. It also contains trace amounts of THC, the compound that produces a high.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: This contains all the phytochemicals in the cannabis plant. Depending on the product, it may contain trace amounts of THC or none at all.
Types of CBD Canada Products
- Eating CBD Gummies: Using sublingual CBD could help it absorb and deliver results faster than eating it as a gummy. However, some people may find gummies easier to take and more convenient.
- Applying CBD cream to the skin: Unlike CBD canada oil which a person ingests, CBD Canada lotions and creams are for external use, so they may not share the same benefits as oils. They may suit people looking to treat muscle aches or skin issues.
- Taking CBD pills or capsules: Placing CBD oil under the tongue may deliver the compound to the brain faster than taking it in capsule form.
Benefits of using CBD
- chronic pain
- arthritis or joint pain
- anxiety and depression
- sleep disorder
- cluster and other headaches
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- allergies or asthma
- epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- multiple sclerosis (MS)
- lung conditions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease